We believe the success of a company is greatly related to the success of the individuals who make up the team.
From creating a nurturing and productive work environment to personal and professional development seminar, we are here to inspire people to be the best they can be. Perfectly Planned offers a wide range of staff development seminars, so you can pinpoint exactly what’s needed in your office, and then let us provide the training.
Small businesses often benefit from “mini-group sessions,” held in the office, where team building is focused on very specific job goals. This allows you, the owner, to focus more on growing a business and less on office politics.
Personal and professional development training is moving business communities forward every day. Shouldn’t you be ahead of the curve?
We were honored to receive this recent testimonial: “Focusing on results is vital in every business, however in today’s business environment it is all too easy to forget that results are achieved with proper training. Jennifer Bowling has been a tremendous asset to our company by customizing and then conducting core training sessions for our associates. It is Jennifer’s ability to deliver engaging training session that has helped our associates be knowledgeable about our business, work safely and continue to grow in their individual job performance.”
Here are a few of our most popular staff development topics
- Professional Presentation
- Time Management
- Effective Decision Making
- Productive Communication: Day to Day and Confrontational
- Habits of Successful People
- Becoming a Positive Force
- Interviewing Basics
- Overcoming Office Politics
- Being a Healthier, Happier You
- Change: Embracing a Corporate Culture Change
- Identifying and Working with the Core Personality Types
- Customer Service Standards
- Goal Setting
- Modern Day Business Etiquette: Verbal, Electronic and Social Media Communications
- New Hire Orientation: Handbooks, Policies and Procedures
- Developing and Encouraging a Positive Attitude
- Get Organized NOW!
Depending on the group, venue, and time available, these topics can be combined and edited along with customer choices for the group. Many are leadership oriented and work well in “break out sessions.” Others are geared toward new hires in the workplace, job specific teams, and more!
These topics can also be formatted into a quarterly or yearly employee development series.
Jennifer Bowling is also available for motivational and keynote speeches at your company or event.
Looking for a custom solution? Contact us for a complimentary consultation today!